Central Almaguin is an attractive place for many types of business, and our Economic Development Officer actively assists our employers and potential businesses in gaining available levels of government support, as well as grants and loan opportunities.
If you need a proven track record of a successful business environment, we’ve certainly got one. For a small region, there are a number strong employers proudly established in our boundaries. We have fabricators and distributors producing goods used across the province, the country and the globe including:
- Canoes & Kayaks
- A local brewery
- Maple Syrup production from several local producers
- Forestry related products and businesses, including trusses and outdoor furniture and chairs
- A wide range of art studios and shows
- A healthy, vibrant variety of shops, retail locations, restaurants and other services
- New/Used Vehicle Dealerships
- Financial Services
- Real Estate Services
To learn more about doing business in Central Almaguin, contact our Economic Development Officer John Santarossa at [email protected] or by phone at 705-384-9430. You may also view our Business_Directory and Strategic Plan. Our businesses are served by the Almaguin Highlands Chamber of Commerce.