There’s a reason this area has a much higher than normal per-capita number of artists and crafts people. There’s a natural creativity that comes form beauty and peacefulness that builds a special atmosphere.
That very same atmosphere that inspires artists is what makes the area the perfect place to unwind and let big-city worries melt away.
Many return visitors enjoy:
- Peaceful walks and hikes
- The opportunity to rent lakeside cabins or cottages
- One of the province’s most unique “off the grid” nature retreats on the edge of Algonquin Park
- Everything from resorts to bed & breakfasts
- Homemade meals to provincially acclaimed fine-dining
- Visiting various galleries
- Fishing and charter excursions
Let Central Almaguin be your choice for rest and relaxation!