Central Almaguin offers plenty of shopping opportunities for visitors and residents alike. In addition to all the basic services, the area boasts unique restaurants and boutique shops.
We’re deceptively “bustling” with activity despite our rural setting small size. Our business community is proud to offer:
- unique cuisines and provincially renowned restaurants
- a surprising amount of artists and craftspeople showcasing beautiful and collectible works
- a health and fashion hub that attracts regulars from surrounding urban centres
- ample supplies and varieties of the area’s staple maple syrup
- world-famous wooden furniture
- canoe and kayak sales, manufactured right in our community
- one of the highest volume truck dealerships in all of Canada
- equestrian supplies
- a brewery serving Ontario as well as international markets
Stop in and enjoy a level of personal, friendly service that simply doesn’t exist in many larger cities. You’ll be surprised at some of the treats and treasures you’ll find!